You Want: A company that’s going places!
MGS Machine Corporation is a successful, privately owned company that provides engineered-to-order machinery worldwide. Our business is growing, complex, dynamic and always changing. We are thrilled to have been recently recognized as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacture’s Alliance of Minnesota. With our remarkable team of talented employees, we are a values-driven organization that strives to live up to tenets such as caring for our community, rigorous problem solving and exceptional teamwork. See our website for videos of our employees describing our environment and why MGS is their workplace of choice.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Automation Technician l, specifically people who can perform panel wiring as well as the field wiring. We offer competitive salary plus a full range of benefits including medical, dental, disability, life, and flexible spending accounts, 401K/Roth IRA, educational reimbursement and more.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent mechanical/electrical aptitude; specifically panel wiring as well as the field wiring
- The ability to use typical tools of the trade
- Candidates must have strong math aptitude and good computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret prints and machine drawings.
- Must show great attention to detail and initiative, with strong ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables, especially while at a customer’s facility
- Must be customer focused and committed to excellence
- 2 + years’ experience building electrical panels, wiring field devices and basic pneumatic assemblies for automated equipment Experience and/or certified training in Automation Technology, Automated Machinery Systems, Robotics, fluid Power plus one year relevant experience or 2 + years’ experience within the packaging industry
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- You may be requested to represent the company by traveling as needed to install new equipment in the customer’s facility or service equipment already in service
- Typical office environment while at MGS. While at the customer site, hours will align with customer’s facilities
- Work may include lifting, handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you’re looking for and your compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will do our best to be in touch within the next three business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!