To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
MGS Machine is a growing manufacturer of custom packaging machines. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Custom Automation Machine Builder to join our team at our Maple Grove, MN location. We offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary plus a full range of benefits including medical, dental, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), educational reimbursement, and more.
Works under minimal direction to assemble, debug, and test various types of industrial automation equipment. Work from blue prints and schematics, assemble mechanical aspects of the machine and do the wiring of controls and controlled systems. The machines can be small up to HUGE. Build it, disassemble it and get it ready to ship.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent mechanical/electrical aptitude
- The ability to use typical tools of the trade
- 2+ years experience building automated equipment involving assembly and debug of pneumatic components, pick and place devices and indexers.
- Experience and/or certified training in Automation Technology, Automated Machinery Systems, Robotics, Fluid Power plus one year relevant experience or 2+ years experience within the packaging industry.
- Candidates must have strong math aptitude and good computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret prints and machine drawings
- Must show great attention to detail and initiative, with strong ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables, especially while at a customer’s facility. Must be customer focused and committed to excellence.
- You may be requested to represent the company by traveling as needed to install new equipment in the customer’s facility or service equipment already in service.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your resume along with your compensation requirements to email@example.com . We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will do our best to be in touch within the next three business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!