You Want: A company that’s going places!
MGS Machine Corporation is a successful, privately owned company that provides engineered-to-order machinery worldwide. Our business is growing, complex, dynamic and always changing. We are thrilled to have been recently recognized as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacture’s Alliance of Minnesota. With our remarkable team of talented employees, we are a values-driven organization that strives to live up to tenets such as caring for our community, rigorous problem solving and exceptional teamwork. See our website for videos of our employees describing our environment and why MGS is their workplace of choice.
- Concept Develop/Design to Standards
- Deliver Project Scope/Schedule Budget
- Documentation, technical and functional specifications, schematics, programs, etc.
- Technical Expert/Support
- Implement Product/Engineering Standards
- BSEE with 5+ years or AA with 5+ years of automation experience, packaging industry preferred
- Proficient in electrical design software, AutoCAD Electrical preferred
- Specific, demonstrated experience working with: High speed, 200+ppm, intermittent and continuous motion machinery; PLC and computer programming and interfaces; Servo/Stepper motor control and associated software; Barcode, vision, check weighing and laser systems; machine robotics; pneumatic and vacuum circuits; schematics and machine wiring.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Typically works in office environment, but will need to visit various production facilities.
- Some travel may be required (less than 20% expected average).
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you’re looking for and your compensation requirements to email@example.com. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will do our best to be in touch within the next three business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!