You Want: A company that’s going places!
MGS Machine Corporation is a successful, privately owned company that provides engineered-to-order machinery worldwide. Our business is growing, complex, dynamic and always changing. We are thrilled to have been recently recognized as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacture’s Alliance of Minnesota. With our remarkable team of talented employees, we are a values-driven organization that strives to live up to tenets such as caring for our community, rigorous problem solving and exceptional teamwork. See our website for videos of our employees describing our environment and why MGS is their workplace of choice.
The Project Coordinator/Scheduler is responsible for creating and managing schedules, processing weekly and monthly reports and Develop key project documentation. This position will also be responsible for conducting Pre-FAT’s.
- Utilizing both historical data and data gathered from departments, develop and maintain accurate internal schedules for all current projects and Technical Service (Field Support) requirements
- Maintain the Capacity planning schedule for upcoming projects to include estimated service requirements. Determine and report capacity constraints and expected resource utilization
- Present various scheduling options based on personnel, equipment, and material resource availability to maximize efficiency and maintain customer commitments
- Facilitates and manages the Scheduling Request Process
- Establish and keep current product configuration boards
- Plan, coordinate, and complete critical project tasks in accordance with MGS processes to support both customer and internal projects
- Works with the Project Managers to develop and maintain key scope, schedule and budget project documentation
- Facilitates weekly Operations Production Meetings
- Prepares and distributes weekly and monthly reports
- AA Degree in related field required or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience using MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Two or more years’ experience in a scheduling capacity
- Two or more years’ in an engineered to order environment
- Superior ability to plan and highly organized
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Effective skills in conflict management, not conflict adverse
- Good analytical skills
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Standard 40 hour week, but may vary depending on project requirements
- Typical office environment, but frequently works in a manufacturing environment with exposure to moving mechanical parts and moderate noise level.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you’re looking for and your compensation requirements to email@example.com. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will do our best to be in touch within the next three business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!