You Want: A company that’s going places! Technical Service Manager
MGS Machine Corporation is a successful, privately owned company that provides engineered-to-order machinery worldwide. Our business is growing, complex, dynamic and always changing. We are thrilled to have been recently recognized as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacture’s Alliance of Minnesota. With our remarkable team of talented employees, we are a values-driven organization that strives to live up to tenets such as caring for our community, rigorous problem solving and exceptional teamwork. See our website for videos of our employees describing our environment and why MGS is their workplace of choice.
This key position oversees the effective delivery of Field Service, Technical Support, Aftermarket Sales and customer support related activities. Understanding the customer’s needs, ensures timely responses are delivered to fulfill respective request and achieve complete customer satisfaction. Establishes and promotes programs that increase service sales revenue. Establishes and implements quality improvement programs. Routinely provides service and warranty activity information to Management.
- LMA: Lead staff, Manage department activity while driving Accountability throughout team
- Manages all field support activities ensuring the on-time delivery of purchases offerings (install, training, SAT,…) and timely resolution of Warranty related support needs
- Develops and implements long range programs that deliver to V/TO, promote and continually increase Service Revenue and efficiency in delivery
- Customer Satisfaction
- Proactively coordinate Project Management to ensure readiness of FAT Protocol, Spare Parts Kits and other purchases project scope is delivered on time
- Establish Best Practices, procedures, methodologies and standards for the Technical Service Department
- 2 year AA degree with 5+ years’ work experience in a technical field supporting capital equipment
- 4 years of service management experience
- Proven experience supervising and developing technical staff
- Prior experience developing policies, procedures and service offerings
- Demonstrated experience managing escalated issues and developing relationships
- Proven oral, written, phone and presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service focus
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Standard 40 hour week, but may vary depending on project requirements
- Typical office environment, but frequently works in a manufacturing environment with exposure to moving mechanical parts and moderate noise level.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you’re looking for and your compensation requirements to email@example.com. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will do our best to be in touch within the next three business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!