You Want: A company that’s going places! Test Material Coordinator
MGS Machine Corporation is a successful, privately owned company that provides engineered-to-order machinery worldwide. Our business is growing, complex, dynamic and always changing. We are thrilled to have been recently recognized as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacture’s Alliance of Minnesota. With our remarkable team of talented employees, we are a values-driven organization that strives to live up to tenets such as caring for our community, rigorous problem solving and exceptional teamwork. See our website for videos of our employees describing our environment and why MGS is their workplace of choice.
This key position is to manage all aspects of customer provided Test Material for MGS as well as provide backup support to Shipping and Receiving.
- Test Material Inventory Control-Maintain an electronic record of TM ordered, received and quantity remaining.
- Keep all test material organized throughout the project.
- Test Material Staging/Cleanup-Coordinate with Assembly the staging and disposal of TM to support debug, PreFATs and FATs
- Create/Maintain Product Configuration Boards-Create and maintain visual diagrams that communicate the product configurations to be run on the machine(s)
- Test Material Retention/Return/Disposal-Under the direction of the PM, coordinate the retention, return or disposal of remaining TM once the FAT is complete
- Organize Test Material within MGS and backup Shipping and Receiving
- Coordinate ordering of Test Material with Project Managers
- Fill bottles/prepare TM for use @ MGS
- Assist with Temporary labor Test Material Recycling and Recycling of Test Material
- Others as assigned by supervisor
- 18 years or older, HS Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Highly organized and excels at managing details
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, accuracy and thoroughness
- Good communication skills
- Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently
- Valid Driver’s License
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Proactive on follow-up, not letting issues linger
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Typically works in a warehouse environment with exposure to moving mechanical parts and moderate noise level
- May occasionally need to visit various production facilities
- Typical Monday through Friday week, but may need to occasionally work additional hours or days to meet job requirements
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you’re looking for and your compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will do our best to be in touch within the next three business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!