You Want: A company that’s going places! Validation Specialist I
MGS Machine Corporation is a successful, privately owned company that provides engineered-to-order machinery worldwide. Our business is growing, complex, dynamic and always changing. We are thrilled to have been recently recognized as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacture’s Alliance of Minnesota. With our remarkable team of talented employees, we are a values-driven organization that strives to live up to tenets such as caring for our community, rigorous problem solving and exceptional teamwork. See our website for videos of our employees describing our environment and why MGS is their workplace of choice.
This key role is to prepare executable FAT and Validation documentation. Execute part or all of FAT or validation procedures. Support the Quality department by writing and maintaining material for work methods procedures and related material for the installation, operation, maintenance and training related to machinery.
- Produce project FATPs and assist Controls Designer with project FATP appendices
- Backup Quality Support – may assist assembly team execute part or all of FAT validation procedures as required
- Implement validation standards as defined
- Assist with writing and editing material for work methods and procedures related to installation, operation, maintenance or training on specific machinery
- Manages tasks of assigned projects to ensure on-time delivery of FATP documentation and testing
- Associates Degree in related field
- 2+ years related work experience preferred
- Demonstrated Technical writing experience
- Quality background and knowledge of GAMP5 requirements
- Logical, detail oriented and highly organized
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Standard 40 hour week, but may vary depending on project requirements
- Typical office environment, but frequently works in a manufacturing environment with exposure to moving mechanical parts and moderate noise level.
To be considered for this opportunity, all qualified applicants should send their resume directly to our Open.Positions@mgsmachine.com.